Sunday, April 26, 2009

My birthday coming soon is was on 27/4/09

My chinese no so good so i use english &a little bit chinese to write my blog , hope u all can accept it .Monday is my birthday haiz me become older jor .My1st wish is all spm student can pass the result to get A1. Another 2 wish will keep in my heart .That day is 24/4/09 I invite my friend 女的有 Eline ,Zizi,Chiau Yin ,Nathelieyeng ,男的有 Samsonkuan ,William chan ,Lapyan ,Haniel lee ,Koh toong ,Jhpang and Shen wei to cum to my father friend club house to celebrate my birthday . But that day was a 糟糕 birthday party no birthday cake cz i lazy to buy that is my good reason hehe ^^ :p 还敢说出来.我很对不起我这班朋友, i want to say sorry .That day i receive many present .the present is bear bear吊车的 , 扑满,手机吊饰,像框,蓝笔,和一个放笔的 i am so sorry i did not put the picture. next day i will put the picture let u see .

5 comments:

  1. 快放上来给我看。。
    嘻嘻。。。
    生日快乐哦!
    生日要开心,不是要伤心的。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. later my pic at weiwei there so i later take im so sorry .

    ReplyDelete
  3. 不用SAY SORRY
    今天你是寿星公啊。。。;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 不用对不起啦,
    没有很糟糕啦,
    我第一次打桌球咧,还学会了,
    要谢谢你哦!
    给我再打多几次,也许会打得比你好哦!哈哈哈哈!
    生日快乐!

    ReplyDelete